Thursday 29 May 2014

Inspiration :)


AUDREY HEPBURN 





I believe in pink.

 I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. 
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. 
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. 
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is another day and 
I believe in miracles.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but 
the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. 
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. 
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

I love people who make me laugh. 
I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. 
It cures a multitude of ills. 
It's probably the most important thing in a person.
















· Facebook 









No comments:

Post a Comment