Monday 13 May 2013

Glove-necklace.




I have been having some problems with the Internet, and I couldn't update the blog during the weekend.
I have realized that -Not having Internet- during some days makes you take advantage of the time in the highest level.
I didn't waste any minute or hour, any.
I just experiment with everything I had on my hands, from gloves to 'making a jewellery hanger with a simple hanger'.

I have to develop more the necklace, but in these pictures is the first experiment I did.
Is quite exciting to leave your mind blowing and not being scared of anything.
We must dare to all! :)


















2 comments:

  1. One particular concentrated heat might be used as one particular
    heat source to get conventional power orchid.

    my web site; szambo betonowe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estas guapisima con ese look.

    ReplyDelete