Monday 22 October 2012

No Sunny days...


I just glance at the weather of the BBC web, and all the week with clouds...not raining, but overcast and misty. Oh god, why??? I love SUN!
And the cold is another thing...so I must ALWAYS wear a warm coat, like this one.
The colors are between blacks and browns, with a little touch of turquoise.

What about your weather? Are you lucky these days or not? 
I hope you have nice nice days ^^ and the weekend of the next week I'll be there, in Zaragoza(I'll cross my fingers)!!! Oh I'm sooo happy these days are coming!!

I know I'm obsessed with weather but it affects me a lot, I don't know why but I must get used to it....



LOVE,    Raquel.

















9 comments:

  1. your hair looks awesome!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scarf!! love this look. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, especially the scarf! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hat! so classy. but the weather.. well, today was a beautiful day but yesterday was SO misty. I was driving my car and didn't even see what was next to the road. crazy weather! and soon there will be snow. gosh how I miss summer!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You look so cute!

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whats up very cool blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..
    I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
    I am happy to find numerous useful information here within the submit,
    we'd like work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.

    . . . . .

    my blog post: homes for rent

    ReplyDelete