Saturday 27 October 2012

Give me a colour touch!


Good Morning people! How do you feel today? 
I've slept very very well...And my energy is up! But it's so cold outside...
I don't know what to do! If staying at home, and then going to the charity shop some hours, or going out now and then to the shop...
But anyway, I'm already dressing up with this outfit you see on the pics!
I wanna wear something colorful and this one is a suitable option.

I have to inform you about an amazing exhibition in the V&A museum, if you are currently in London, as tourist or resident, you must see it! 
I'm waiting for my mum to come and going there, because I need to talk with somebody who loves these kind of things while I'm enjoying them.
You can see all the info in the web, it closes at 27th January.
And it's about the Hollywood costume.

Have an amazing and warm day!



LOVERaquel.














10 comments:

  1. this look is soooooo you!that dress looks way too pretty on you!<3


    http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool outfit! I love your style :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que falda tan original!! es genial!!
    Besiños desde Galicia <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice skirt!!!
    xx

    www.chadatarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. my gosh, I'm in love with that skirt!! it's simply perfect, so beautiful :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes...and that skirt looks such fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. como mola el estampado de la falda! BE FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Increíble el gif. Y me flipan mazo tus creepers!Son muy orginales:) Un besazo guapa y espero que la pelicula(si ya la has visto) te haya gustado.

    lubylous.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete