Monday 6 August 2012

Holidays...

These are some pics of my holidays in Barcelona...there's only one month left and Im starting to be a little bit afraid about the idea of moving far away...exactly London, there I'm going to begin a new life with new people and new job!! So...I must take advantage of the time I've got here :) 

I took these pics last Saturday, during a short trip along the Catalunia coast. What an amazing sunny day...
How are your holidays going ? Are you enjoying them? I hope so! 











7 comments:

  1. You both look very nice. I love the colorful outfit really much. The skirt and top look so good together and you are very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta como se ve el cropped top con la falda <3 además que los colores van preciosos juntos y los zapatos a juego quedan perfectos :) vas muy guapa

    saludos!
    Enter to win 20$ at Blaque Muse
    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and blue color combination and gold charm necklace! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous colour combination you've chosen! I love it! oh and the third photo looks like it's taken from a movie or a magazine. it has this really cool vintage vibe going on!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Increíble, la gran oportunidad que te brinda la vida... ¡irte a trabajar (y vivir) a Londres! Supongo que tomar esa decisión es muy dura, y al principio se te hará difícil la vida allí, pero el encanto de la ciudad contrarrestará todos esos contras!

    Espero que seas muy feliz allí.

    Y ya por puro cotilleo hahaha De qué vas a trabajar allí?

    ReplyDelete
  7. unas fotos preciosas!

    un beso
    http://myfashionmirror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete