Friday 29 June 2012

Gotta go Home



GOTTA GO HOME
Boney M
Headin' for the islands
We're ready man and packed to go
When we hit those islands
There's gonna be a big hello
Diggin' all the sunshine
It's easy not to say goodbye
Bye bye bye

Headin' for the islands

Heyeah, we're really flyin' high
Gotta go home, home, home
Gotta go home, home, home 
[...]

This song is perfect for today(Full song HERE), because...I come back to Zaragoza!! It's waiting for me with a big heat wave. We can't go out of home until 8 o'clock more or less, its alarming...And I couldn't carry out some thinks because most of the times I'll stay at home.
*
I'm wearing the vintage skirt I told you the last post, its more expensive that I use to buy at the thrifted shop, but it's unique too.
The top is a DIY: I cut it and I dyed it.
The weekend is here, what are you going to do?
 Enjoy it!

---------

Esta canción es perfecta para hoy(Canción completa AQUÍ y en español AQUÍ), porque....vuelvo a Zaragoza!! Está esperándome con una gran ola de calor. No podemos salir de casa hasta las 8 o así, es alarmante...Y no podré realizar algunas cosas porque la mayoría del tiempo lo pasaré en casa.
*
La falda vintage que estoy llevando es la que os conté en el pasado post, es más cara que las que suelo comprar de segunda mano, pero es única también.
El top es un DIY: La corté y la teñí.
El finde está aquí, ¿que vais a hacer? 
¡Disfrutarlo!














6 comments:

  1. Me encanta el look, es super divertido !!! estas genial !! xoxoxo Coco2000

    ReplyDelete
  2. k monísima estás con esa falda!
    bsos
    Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  3. que divertida la falda ! me encanta =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. estás muy guapa, que pelazo!

    www.naked-street.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful as always!!!

    // Marie from and-mary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete